Ford Van Leasing Deals
Most of Ford’s range of vans fall under their Transit family of vans. The exceptions being the car derived Fiesta van and their pick-up Ranger. The Ranger is one of the leading pick-ups on the UK roads and has many influences coming across from Ford’s iconic American F150 ranger of pick-ups.
The Ford Transit is synonymous with the van driver on the UK road. The first Transit hit British roads in 1965 and we haven’t looked back since. The Transit and other Ford vans are the backbone of many businesses. Ford still set the standard of what we expect from a van. Ford’s Transit range of vans comprises four different models the Courier, Connect, Custom and Original Transit.
- The Ford Courier is the smallest member of the Transit family and despite it size unlike the Fiesta is thoroughbred van and packed with many features you would expect to see on a van double its size.
- The Ford Connect is the perfect van for those wanting to carry a large load but still need a van nimble enough to fit up those tightly windy city roads.
- The Ford Custom is the UK’s bestselling van for good reason. With its combination of good looks and driveability it is one of the most recognisable vans on the UK roads.
- The large Ford Transit has been designed for those looking to get down to Business available range of heights, length and chassis.
There is always a Transit ready for the job in hand. You can view our Ford Van Leasing Offers.
Van Leasing On Finance
Crusader Vans have been providing Ford Van Leasing Offers for over 10 years and can quote you for any Ford van on a range of finance packages from finance lease to contract hire. The 4 main types of Van Leasing Finance options Crusader Vans provide is summarised below:
- Van Contract Hire, this is when you lease the vehicle for a set period of time at a fixed monthly cost. With this there is also the option of a maintenance package. You can benefit from a low deposit.
- Van Hire Purchase, this is when you pay for your Ford Van in regular instalments while using it. Monthly repayments are VAT free. Once you complete payments, you then own the vehicle. This is also known as 'rent to buy vans'.
- Van Lease Purchase, similar to hire purchase, you pay for your van in regular instalments while using it. The difference is that you own the vehicle upright.
- Van Finance Lease, this is also similar to hire purchase but has different tax implications and accounting treatments. The repayment period is longer and VAT is paid monthly. You can benefit from a low deposit.
You can read more about our van lease on finance options.
Van Lease With Insurance
We offer insurance to cover every aspect of your business, including Van Insurance, Tradesman Insurance, Professional Indemnity, Office Insurance, Directors and Officers Cover, Office and Shop Insurance. You also get warranty, breakdown cover, and free UK delivery with every purchase.
For more information on the Ford industry, see the latest Ford Van News.