Mercedes Van Leasing Deals
Mercedes are one of the most iconic manufactures of motor vehicles in the world. Mercedes are known for delivering a blend of performance and luxury. Nothing is different when you look at the Mercedes-Benz range of vans. Mercedes have tailored their range of vans to support you and your business needs. The Sprinter, Vito, X-Class and Citan have been designed to be adapted for any situation. The Mercedes range of vans consist of three panel van body models the small Citan, medium Vito and large Sprinter in addition to their X-Class pick up:
- The Mercedes Citan is small and classy van that is equally at home in the city as it is on the motorway.
- The Mercedes Vito is Mercedes medium sized offering not only has it been designed with style and performance in mind. Mercedes have made sure that the Vito is there to support you at critical moments.
- The Mercedes Sprinter is one of the most iconic large vans out there. It is the perfect combination of Mercedes style and performance.
- The Mercedes X-Class has entered the ever-popular pickup market. The X-Class has been designed to be as versatile as possible. Being designed to be used as both a rugged all- train pickup but also as vehicle that is equally at home at home in an urban environment.
You can view our Mercedes Van Leasing Offers.
Van Leasing On Finance
Crusader Vans have been providing Mercedes Van Leasing Offers for over 10 years and can quote you for any Mercedes van on a range of finance packages from finance lease to contract hire. The 4 main types of Van Leasing Finance options Crusader Vans provide is summarised below:
- Van Contract Hire, this is when you lease the vehicle for a set period of time at a fixed monthly cost. With this there is also the option of a maintenance package. You can benefit from a low deposit.
- Van Hire Purchase, this is when you pay for your Mercedes Van in regular instalments while using it. Monthly repayments are VAT free. Once you complete payments, you then own the vehicle. This is also known as 'rent to buy vans'.
- Van Lease Purchase, similar to hire purchase, you pay for your van in regular instalments while using it. The difference is that you own the vehicle upright.
- Van Finance Lease, this is also similar to hire purchase but has different tax implications and accounting treatments. The repayment period is longer and VAT is paid monthly. You can benefit from a low deposit.
You can read more about our van lease on finance options.
Van Lease With Insurance
We offer insurance to cover every aspect of your business, including Van Insurance, Tradesman Insurance, Professional Indemnity, Office Insurance, Directors and Officers Cover, Office and Shop Insurance. You also get warranty, breakdown cover, and free UK delivery with every purchase.
For more information on the Mercedes industry, see the latest Mercedes Van News.