Renault Van Leasing Deals
French Automotive manufacturer Renault can trace their history back to 1898. Renault vehicles with their distinctive diamond badge are known for the eye catching style. Renault started manufacturing commercial vehicles in 1906 meaning that commercial vehicles have been at the heart of Renault since it’s early days. Through today where the stylish and sporty looking Renault Trafic is one of the most recognisable vans on the road. Renault in there van range created a van for every type of van users.
- The Renault Kangoo, is for those who need a small van that can easily traverse small city roads, where the van is the small but spacious.
- The Renault Trafic is for the mid sized van users such as builders, plumbers and electricians; Renaults offering is the sporty and stylish.
- The Renault Master is if you need something a little larger than the Trafic Renault. The Renault Master is available in range of heights length and cab types making it perfect for those who need large capable van.
You can view our Renault Van Leasing Offers.
Van Leasing On Finance
Crusader Vans have been providing Renault Van Leasing Offers for over 10 years and can quote you for any Renault van on a range of finance packages from finance lease to contract hire. The 4 main types of Van Leasing Finance options Crusader Vans provide is summarised below:
- Van Contract Hire, this is when you lease the vehicle for a set period of time at a fixed monthly cost. With this there is also the option of a maintenance package. You can benefit from a low deposit.
- Van Hire Purchase, this is when you pay for your Renault Van in regular instalments while using it. Monthly repayments are VAT free. Once you complete payments, you then own the vehicle. This is also known as 'rent to buy vans'.
- Van Lease Purchase, similar to hire purchase, you pay for your van in regular instalments while using it. The difference is that you own the vehicle upright. - Van Finance Lease, this is also similar to hire purchase but has different tax implications and accounting treatments. The repayment period is longer and VAT is paid monthly. You can benefit from a low deposit.
You can read more about our van lease on finance options.
Van Lease With Insurance
We offer insurance to cover every aspect of your business, including Van Insurance, Tradesman Insurance, Professional Indemnity, Office Insurance, Directors and Officers Cover, Office and Shop Insurance. You also get warranty, breakdown cover, and free UK delivery with every purchase.
For more information on the Renault industry, see the latest Van Lease News.