Vauxhall Van Leasing Deals
Vauxhall are one of the oldest vehicle manufacturers in the United Kingdom. Vauxhall have had a fine history of producing commercial vehicles for the British market be under their own brand or the now defunct Bedford brand. Britishness is something key to the Vauxhall brand with some of it vehicles including the ever popular Vivaro being produced in there UK based plants. With its proud history of van manufacturing, Vauxhall have one of the largest ranges of vans out there:
- The Vauxhall Corsa is designed for those looking for a small car derived van for those small jobs. - The Vauxhall Combo is the choice for you if you need a small van.
- The Vauxhall Vivaro is a sporty and stylish van for the mid sized market. If you after something a bit more unique and sporty looking we offer the Vauxhall Vivaro Vortex.
- The Vauxhall Movano is for those of you who need larger vans for those larger jobs, as the large Movano keeps the same style and drivability of there smaller vans.
You can view our Vauxhall Van Leasing Offers.
Van Leasing On Finance
Crusader Vans have been providing Vauxhall Van Leasing Offers for over 10 years and can quote you for any Vauxhall van on a range of finance packages from finance lease to contract hire. The 4 main types of Van Leasing Finance options Crusader Vans provide is summarised below:
- Van Contract Hire, this is when you lease the vehicle for a set period of time at a fixed monthly cost. With this there is also the option of a maintenance package. You can benefit from a low deposit.
- Van Hire Purchase, this is when you pay for your Vauxhall Van in regular instalments while using it. Monthly repayments are VAT free. Once you complete payments, you then own the vehicle. This is also known as 'rent to buy vans'.
- Van Lease Purchase, similar to hire purchase, you pay for your van in regular instalments while using it. The difference is that you own the vehicle upright.
- Van Finance Lease, this is also similar to hire purchase but has different tax implications and accounting treatments. The repayment period is longer and VAT is paid monthly. You can benefit from a low deposit.
You can read more about our van lease on finance options.
Van Lease With Insurance
We offer insurance to cover every aspect of your business, including Van Insurance, Tradesman Insurance, Professional Indemnity, Office Insurance, Directors and Officers Cover, Office and Shop Insurance. You also get warranty, breakdown cover, and free UK delivery with every purchase.
For more information on the Vauxhall industry, see the latest Vauxhall Van News.